The aim of the Scotland Loves Local campaign is to reach as many people as possible about the importance of thinking local first. We want as many individuals and organisations to get involved in the campaign and help spread the word!
There are lots of ways you can join the fightback:
- Think local first yourself.
- Share and retweet messages from the campaign from @Scotlandstowns on Twitter, Scotland’s Towns Partnership on Facebook.
- Use your social media to promote the campaign graphics and video contained in our online folder and using #ScotlandLovesLocal, #LoveLocal and #SLLGiftCard. You can also use our branding pack.
- Send us your case studies showcasing how your local area is supporting the love local message.
- Register to receive payments via the Scotland Loves Local Gift Card
now. It’s entirely free for businesses to register.
- When registering, tick ‘YES’ to hear more from the Scotland Loves
Local campaign and we will provide you with social media content,
campaign news and more.
- Use your social media platforms to share information about your local businesses and the fantastic products they have on offer.
- Send a letter to your local paper supporting the campaign and urging them to get behind it too.
- Partner with the campaign through sponsorship or by discussing specific partnership opportunities. Read more here and contact Rhona Brown.
- Contact your local Councillor, MSP or MP and encourage them to support the campaign.