The aim of the Scotland Loves Local campaign is to reach as many people as possible about the importance of thinking local first. We want as many individuals and organisations to get involved in the campaign and help spread the word!
There are lots of ways you can join the fightback:
- Think local first yourself.
- Share and retweet messages from the campaign from @Scotlandstowns on Twitter, Scotland’s Towns Partnership on Facebook.
- Use your social media to promote the campaign graphics and video contained in our online folder and using #ScotlandLovesLocal and #SLLGiftCard. You can also use our branding pack.
- Register to receive payments via the Scotland Loves Local Gift Card
now. It’s entirely free for businesses to register.
- When registering, tick ‘YES’ to hear more from the Scotland Loves
Local campaign and we will provide you with social media content,
campaign news and more.
- Request window stickers to show your support for the campaign and to
let shoppers know they can spend their Scotland Loves Local Gift Cards
with you, by contacting us at [email protected] These will be available shortly.
- Use your social media platforms to share information about your local businesses and the fantastic products they have on offer.
- Send a letter to your local paper supporting the campaign and urging them to get behind it too.
- Partner with the campaign through sponsorship or by discussing specific partnership opportunities. Read more here and contact Rhona Brown.
- Contact your local Councillor, MSP or MP and encourage them to support the campaign.