The aim of the Scotland Loves Local campaign is to reach as many people as possible about the importance of thinking local first. We want as many individuals and organisations to get involved in the campaign and help spread the word!
There are lots of ways you can join the fightback:
- Think local first yourself.
- Share and retweet messages from the campaign from @Scotlandstowns on Twitter, Scotland’s Towns Partnership on Facebook.
- Use your social media to promote the campaign graphics and video contained in our online folder using #ScotlandLovesLocal and #SLLGiftCard. If you wish to recieve a personalised graphic with your business logo, email email@example.com.
- Use our branding pack to promote the campaign in your business
- When you do use your town centre, post on your social media using #ScotlandLovesLocal with a photo of you using your local high street.
- Use your social media platforms to share information about your local businesses and the fantastic products they have on offer.
- Send a letter to your local paper supporting the campaign and urging them to get behind it too.
- Partner with the campaign through sponsorship or by discussing specific partnership opportunities. Read more here and contact Rhona Brown.
- Contact your local Councillor, MSP or MP and encourage them to support the campaign.